On the “this is totally cool” front for those of us who don’t mind putting a bit of elbow grease and imagination into our Smart Home projects, here comes the $35 Google Home project built with Raspberry Pi. The Voice Kit by AIY projects was a partnership between Google and Raspberry Pi launched in episode 57 of their MagPi magazine and it’s quickly becoming a cult classic.
- 15 Ways To Get Started Using AlexaMar 17, 2018
- Smart Switch vs. Smart DeviceFeb 28, 2018
- Amazon Echo Buying Guide: Which One Should You Buy?Feb 24, 2018
- Three new Amazon Echo….Echo….Echos….Oct 4, 2017
- Build Your Own Google Home box!Oct 3, 2017